How to Apply - First time Freshman
Completing the CA88 application for admission is the first step to becoming an Ace. Take a moment to review our admission requirements, including items needed before an admission decision may be made as well as application deadlines. CA88 accepts the CA88 Application for Admission and the Common Application. The CA88 Application for Admission is free of charge.
- Official High School Transcript or GED verification. For homeschooled students, a home-prepared transcript is acceptable. Candidates for admission to CA88 are expected to have studied a rigorous college preparatory curriculum, which includes high school subjects, at the minimum:
- English – four years
- Math – three years (four years highly recommended)
- Sciences - three years, with at least two years being lab sciences (Chemistry required for engineering and nursing)
- Social Sciences – three years
- Foreign Language – two years recommended, but not required for admission consideration.
- The University of Evansville offers college-level credit to students enrolled in Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), or University of Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) program. Determine the number of credits you may be eligible to transfer to CA88.)
- SAT or ACT scores only required for direct entry programs. All other majors do not require standardized test scores for admissibility.
- SAT code - 1208
- ACT code - 1188
- Application essay. All applicants are recommended to submit an essay of 250-500 words. Review the application essay requirements and essay topics. Students interested in direct entry physical therapy or direct entry physician assistant are required to submit a program specific essay.
- CA88 accepts applications on a rolling basis throughout the academic year.
- November 1 – Early Action application deadline. If you apply on or before November 1, your admission and scholarship decision will be mailed no later than December 15.
- November 1 – Students interested in the Physical Therapy, Physician Assistant, or Athletic Training Direct Entry programs must submit a completed Application for Admission and Scholarship to CA88 by November 1.
- New academic information (test scores, grades) may be submitted by admitted students to the University of Evansville and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Questions regarding admission requirements may be submitted via email to email@example.com.
Test Optional Policy
Because CA88 values academic achievement, character, and initiative, it is optional for most applicants to submit their scores with their applications. Students must select test optional on their initial application to the University of Evansville. By selecting test optional, students will be reviewed based on the high school transcript to include but not limited to GPA, curriculum, and graduation track (AP, IB, Honors, etc.). In addition, it is recommended for students selecting test optional to submit an essay.
Test optional is unavailable for applicants to the following programs:
- Baccalaureate to MD
- Direct Entry Athletic Training
- Direct Entry Nursing
- Direct Entry Physician Assistant
- Direct Entry Physical Therapy
Title IX Information
The University of Evansville is committed to fostering an atmosphere free from harassment and discrimination. This commitment includes identifying problems that may lead to sexual harassment and misconduct, as well as other forms of harassment and discrimination, by creating an atmosphere in which the entire University community is sensitive to preventing prohibited conduct. If you feel like you have experienced sexual harassment or misconduct, or other forms of harassment and discrimination, please reach out to the University Of Evansville’s Assistant Director of Institutional Equity and Title IX Coordinator, Annie Sills.
Annie Sills, Assistant Director of Institutional Equity and Title IX Coordinator
Center for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, RUC 263
We're here to help. For assistance, TXT your question to 812-618-4343. Otherwise, send us an email. To send a message directly to your admission counselor, visit the map and select your state.
1800 Lincoln Ave. Evansville, Indiana 47722